Businesses increasingly need support in reducing the trauma of redundancy for both departing employees and those who remain.
We help employees through the transition to new jobs and help them re-orientate to the job market through practical advice and psychological support.
Why use us?
- We specialise in dealing with small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- We have an in depth knowledge of the North West area
- Our Outplacement Consultants are all experienced and qualified professionals and have worked in the area for many years.
- We can adapt to suit your needs – flexibility is key to our service
What do we offer?
One to one services On or off site to provide individuals with a confidential and tailored programme to suit their needs including:
- career guidance
- career evaluation
- career planning
- CV writing
- interview preparation and techniques
- developing a strong network
- job search skills
- targeting the job market
On site or off site workshops are a cost effective way of delivering key messages on career change and the current job market to your staff. Here they will learn how to manage their new situation and will have the opportunity to share ideas, concerns and experiences.
Group programmes are flexible in delivery and can be offered on a half day, full day or two day basis
On going support
Once your staff have undergone changes in the workplace, they may need support in settling in or in making new decisions. We are there to provide a continuous support service aimed at easing this transition and providing useful and practical advice.